Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
In support of this amazing growth, we are thrilled to be adding a Senior Technical Recruiter to the Addepar Recruiting Team. As a key member of our recruiting team, you will drive full-cycle recruiting from sourcing, through providing an exceptional candidate experience, to navigating the offer process for highly specialized engineering related positions in a competitive market.
If you want to break new ground and leave your mark on something truly global in scope and essential in importance—Addepar is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet sourcing.
- Screen prospective candidates for company culture and role fit as well as sell candidates on taking the first step toward carving out a career path at Addepar.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop scalable sourcing strategies.
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in a metrics driven organization.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
Who You Are
- Act like an owner. You thrive when you partner with clients, HR and peers
- Self-driven. You are proactive and demonstrate superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally assertive. You are a self-aware and clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Obsessive about the candidate experience. You are respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be for them.
- A utility player. You are willing to help out wherever needed.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience required.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent.
- Build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.