Sr. Technical Recruiter at Wisetack (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 11, 2022
At Wisetack, we’re building financially-responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Wisetack is a well-funded ~100 person startup founded in 2018 by a team of experienced fintech veterans, with a leadership team that comes from PayPal, LinkedIn, Lending Club, Affirm, Amazon, and other top companies. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more.)
We raised a $45M Series B last year and since then, we've invested in our people and technology and signed a slew of new partnerships. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Business Insider called us one of the 70 most promising startups changing the world of finance, LendIt selected us as this year's winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards, and we were just named to the inaugural SMBTech 50 list (perhaps you saw us on the billboard in Times Square?) The external recognition is great, but we're equally -- if not more -- happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78. We're proud that we're building a product that customers love.
We're looking for our first in-house Sr. Tech Recruiter who will own full-cycle recruiting for Tech and Product from sourcing to close in a fast-paced startup environment. Reporting directly to Head of Talent, he/she/they will be a strategic talent partner to hiring managers with a data-driven approach and sound advisory.
The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys taking things from 0 to 1, being a champion for candidate experience, outlining process, and building strong relationships.
- Lead searches for technical roles across a variety of functions from concept to successful close
- Deliver excellent candidate experience through the interview lifecycle
- Research and map the market to uncover top talent
- Partner with hiring managers and cross-functional teams to optimize process
- Develop relationships and maintain contact with top talent for both current and future opportunities
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency and drive innovation
- Leverage data to build reports on hiring progress and outcomes
- 3 to 5 years of technical recruiting experience, particularly recruiting senior level hires
- Proven track record of building trust and credibility with senior executives
- Exceptional communication skills and professional judgement
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results
- Provide timely feedback and resort to solutions
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!