As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, you will develop strong relationships with our business leaders and manage recruitment in alignment with their team’s business goals. You will act as a talent acquisition advisor by developing a strong knowledge of the talent pool we seek to recruit from and coming up with strategic and competitive ways to attract top talent to AvePoint.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Developing a deep understanding of our high growth business objectives and building/executing on a talent acquisition strategy that aligns and supports these priorities
- Managing full lifecycle recruitment across all business units, with a focus on sales related departments; sales, pre-sales, customer success and marketing
- Working closely with hiring managers as a talent partner
- Expertly assessing talent at every level for skill, behavioral and, cultural fit
- Partnering with our People team and Director of Talent Management to align recruitment efforts to our workforce planning goals
- Managing candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Contributing to the development and success of various talent related projects such as; DEI recruitment, employee referral program, and talent branding
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and showcase their contributions. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our leaders, colleagues, team, and you.
Other qualities we will be seeking for this role include:
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience; recent expertise recruiting sales and tech roles within the SaaS/Computer Software industry required
- Entrepreneurial drive with a high sense of accountability
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage expectations
- A problem-solving mind set
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and relationship building skills amongst leadership and colleagues alike
- Keen understanding of the current talent market and industry best practices
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.