Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, growth-stage technology company focused on transforming the healthcare payor industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payors access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health plans can ingest and manage all the information they need to transform their business by supporting analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million from industry-leading VC firms. We are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is ready for disruption. We are experiencing explosive growth and would love for you to join us.
About the Team/Role:
Are you a Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter that wants to make a difference at a growing company outside of just finding and hiring top talent? Are you looking to join as an early member of a growing Recruiting team to help build best hiring practices and processes? The Abacus Insights Talent Acquisition team is looking to bring on a Sr. Talent Partner that can continue to help us build, expand, and deliver a best in class hiring process. In this role you will have a direct impact in contributing to the rapid growth of Abacus, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the driven, empathetic, "beads" you help to bring on-board. You will leverage data analytics in hiring to help us become more effective and efficient with our hiring process. You will own the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to closing offers, build long-lasting relationships with hiring managers to help them identify their true needs. In addition, you will have a large opportunity to help us build the Abacus brand through social media and helping host/coordinate events in our beautiful downtown Boston office. Most importantly in this role you will work in an environment where new ideas are welcome and failure isn't a bad thing, as long as you learn from it!
- Partner closely with all business departments to execute on their talent strategy by mapping out a sourcing strategy and an effective hiring process so they can meet their hiring goals.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Abacus Insights recruitment team by collaborating on projects that may focus on implementing process and/or building talent-related programs.
- Continue to deliver and help to improve a best in class candidate experience.
- Strategize and leverage “out-of-the box” methods to source exceptional talent and contribute to developing a strong employer brand.
- Consult with hiring teams to determine hiring priorities and define job descriptions and levels for new roles as we build out scaling teams.
- Coach and train hiring teams on interview best practices.
- Provide reports and metrics on recruitment activities and utilize data to identify trends and opportunities to identify opportunities and use as a tool to influence hiring trends.
- Work with our ATS System Greenhouse, and leverage various other sourcing tools.
- Contribute, strategize and help deliver with a team on the diversity recruiting efforts of Abacus Insights.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ Years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a high growth, agile and high-growth environment.
- 5+ years experience recruiting in Engineering, Product, or Customer Success/Delivery.
- Strong organizational skills
- Data driven mindset to see how/where we can improve.
- Ability to consult and establish credibility with stakeholders to influence talent decisions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Adaptability and resilience to shift with our ever-changing business needs and navigate day-to-day challenges.
- Experience recruiting for Healthcare focused software product companies
- Experience recruiting for data management/platform companies
Equal Opportunity Employer
As a mission-led technology company helping drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams and providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. Abacus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.