Sr. Recruiting Coordinator at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Recruit high-caliber, diverse digital marketing talent for contractors and Interns across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of recruitment needs, ensuring talent pipelines are strongly aligned
- Craft highly personalized and scalable outreach, leveraging Seer resources to build interest and rapport
- Strategize innovative approaches to building diverse talent pipelines; own tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Source talent via LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, industry groups, and other creative search techniques
- Assist Recruiters with sourcing and scheduling efforts as needed across divisions
- Manage University outreach efforts and ongoing relationships to ensure strong pipelines
- Track, analyze, and review pipeline performance data on a weekly cadence
- Manage interview holds, scheduling and ad hoc administrative duties
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You're an experienced Recruiting Coordinator with incredible time management skills. Your ability to balance supporting the team and candidates in a high-volume recruitment environment (without sacrificing the candidate experience!) is impressive.
- You understand people are an organization’s best asset. From the very first touchpoint, you set the stage for what it’s like to join the team. Your combination of care and hustle brings in top talent-- fast!
- You have super strong written and verbal communication skills. Your writing is full of personality while still maintaining polish and professionalism
- You know intelligence and subject matter expertise are job title agnostic. You have a way of sifting through prospects to find high-quality talent that may easily go unsurfaced
- You’re hungry to learn. You ask questions, seek out feedback and opportunities for improvement, and are always striving to further develop your craft. You’re the ultimate team player
- You’re driven by the numbers, which fuels your competitive nature. You keep close tabs on your performance data-- always striving to improve your recruiting stats
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! With automation and stellar time management, you work smart, strategically, and protect your time. Juggling sourcing, outreach, and special projects-- you keep all trains moving with ease
- The competition for talent is TOUGH! You know it takes more than searching on LinkedIn and utilizing cold outreach methods to attract talent. You’ve found ways to leverage search and brand to attract candidates to roles you’re working