Who is AiDash?
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company on a mission to transform operations, maintenance, and sustainability in industries with geographically distributed assets by using satellites and AI at scale. With access to a continual, near real-time stream of critical data, utilities, energy, mining, and other core industries can make more informed decisions and build optimized long-term plans, all while reducing costs, improving reliability, and achieving sustainability goals.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including G2 Venture Partners, Benhamou Global VenturesNational Grid Partners, Edison International, and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative person to build and implement systems and best practices that will enable the People Operations function to operate as a “Best in Class” organization. The Director of People Operations will be responsible for successfully building and leading a proactive team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This team member will have strong knowledge and practical experience across the spectrum of humanresource-related functions for a global company. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
What will you do?
- Foster a collaborative and progressive culture and an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Translate strategic business objectives into operational plans through partnership with functional leaders.
- Utilize a true HR generalist background with the breadth and depth of progressive experience to build and scale the - People Operations organization to support the evolving needs of a dynamic global company.
- Develop and implement programs that foster strong employee engagement.
- Create, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that support HR best practices.
- Partner to help build and maintain a data-driven approach toward talent acquisition. Demonstrated ability to attract, hire and retain top talent.
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to develop internal communications strategies and programs.
- Create an environment of accountability based on structured performance management, with standardized processes that balance equity and incentive across all levels of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations in all functional employment areas for a global workforce.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of HR experience.
- Hands-on leader with high EQ, strong communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to get things done.
- Prior management experience and passion for developing others.
- Functional expertise across the multiple areas of HR, including Organizational Design, Workforce Planning, Diversity, - Equity and Inclusion, Talent and Performance Management, Employee Experience, Learning and Development, Benefits and Compensation, and Employee Relations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- Data-driven individual.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and implement in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to build trust at all organizational levels and work collaboratively to solve problems.
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest short and long-term solutions as appropriate.
Read Full Job Description