Sr HRBP at GoDaddy (Remote)
Location: Tempe, AZ or REMOTE
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You will engage in work related to organizational design and effectiveness, fostering diversity and inclusion, career development, retention, recognition, performance management and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at many levels.
What you'll get to do...
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach managers and employees to be effective and to grow
- Successfully manage various work efforts (annual performance review, employee survey deliverables, etc.) using strong project planning skills achieving accuracy and timeliness
- Lead HR projects, roll-outs and initiatives
- Generate various reports for the clients teams and HR leaders as needed maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Partner with the employee relations team as needed to effectively work through employee concerns, issues and investigations
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Partner with the team to hire and retain a more diverse workforce
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organization and act as an advocate to help employees develop
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Leverage strong problem solving skills to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
Your experience should include...
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7-10 years of HR or relevant HR Business Partner experience
- Knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Excellent project management, coordination and planning capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand business goals, policies and procedures
- Strong focus on customer/customer experience
You might also have...
- Ability to relate to employees at multiple levels in the organization
- Influencing skills
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced engineering teams
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to partner across cross-functional teams and multiple work groups
- Good work ethic with initiative and motivation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Passion and interest in HR as a profession
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.