PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation is in need of a Senior Executive Recruiter to help the business scale by recruiting top leaders for executive level positions across the organization. There is no greater reward in search than seeing your hired candidates have a significant, positive impact on the business. If you are interested in joining a highly collaborative and congenial team, with the opportunity to innovate by sharing standard methodologies, and identifying new ways to use technology to streamline and improve the team’s capabilities, while receiving personal and professional development and growth opportunities, then PlayStation wants to know who you are!
This role is fully responsible for owning and executing executive level (Director and Vice President) searches across the PlayStation organization. Qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of executive search including search/market strategy, creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, client management, and offer negotiations.Sr. Executive Recruiter
REMOTE - *This position has the flexibility to be fully remote or located within any PlayStation office nationwide.**Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting research to map target companies and top talent for PlayStation
- Crafting unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best talent to PlayStation
- Providing strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership Working across the organization with key partners such as Human Resources, Compensation, and the Business to ensure an outstanding client and candidate experience
- Developing innovative ways to raise the bar on how PlayStation recruits talent
- Calibrating candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Developing prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Communicates and strategizes the use of recruiting resources, strategic alliances, industry associations, social media presence, tools and systems to identify and recruit the best candidates
- Continually chipping in to the knowledge base of executive recruiting, and PlayStation, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an ongoing pool of candidates
- Leading client update meetings on active searches
- Conducting on-site interviews, participating in debriefs, performing 360 reference checks, and presenting employment offers on behalf of PlayStation
- Establishes and manages relationships with external research firms, search firms and trade association memberships that will enable expanded networks; especially specialized positions or short supply candidate pools
- Learning Agility – possess the ability to learn new technology and product domains, and then quickly understand and apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
Communication – a compelling communicator who can optimally engage executive partners, and articulate sophisticated arguments in a polished and professional manner
- Tact & High Judgment – possess the EQ necessary to know when to apply the right pressure and persuasion on prospects/candidates and hiring managers, and when to take a lighter approach
- Self-assured – a professional who is not easily thrown, is able to think on their feet, exhibit maturity, and execute highly confidential searches with senior leadership
- Outgoing and Personable – a desire and aptitude to interact with a variety of individuals, both within and outside the organization, to build and expand a network of valued contacts
- Resilience and Resourcefulness – the drive and perseverance vital to achieve results and maintain a high bar for talent
- Ambiguity Tolerance – a level of comfort and confidence to begin search execution with limited data, and build the foundation of information through research and intellectual curiosity, creatively using SMEs and knowledge partners to ensure successful strategy and execution
- 8+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive level candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
- 5+ years proven ability advising and influencing executive leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience Preferred Qualifications
- Executive recruiting experience in either a blue-chip, global in-house executive search team, or a top executive search firm
- Hires and develops great people
- Experience in executive compensation, total rewards, relocation packages and employment/non-compete agreements
- Experience working with a global organization and across geographic locations
- Relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically and stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of their team
- Results oriented
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.