Sr. Diversity and Belonging Manager at Pluralsight (Remote)
Pluralsight is committed to closing the tech-skills gap so that anyone can make an impact on the world through technology. Our company is committed to ensuring we build a more diverse tech workforce, and we recognize that this starts from within. Diversity and a culture of belonging must be tightly woven into our business. Reporting to our VP of Diversity & Belonging, the Senior Diversity & Belonging Manager will help implement our workplace diversity strategy by leading efforts around deepening belonging. We're looking for an experienced practitioner with an appetite for innovation and a deep commitment to workplace diversity & inclusion!
Who You Are
- A life-long learner, committed to developing and growing
- A champion and advocate of equity for all
- Excellent communicator, who loves to communicate and educate in a compelling way, relationship builder, and active listener
- Known for problem-solving sophisticated problems, persuasively and respectfully
- Committed to practicing our values, especially in seeing creative solutions and operating with a growth mindset
- Familiar with employment regulations and human resources standards of practice
- Ability to collaborate, consult, and advise key partners and compel them to action
What You'll Own
- As a subject matter authority, completes our diversity & belonging (D&B) work with the business
- Lead the Employee Resource Groups (ERG) program and coaching their leaders and executive sponsors to drive measurable business impact and sustainable programming.
- Ensure development and alignment of ERG strategic plans with our business goals, communications and programming of the overall D&B team.
- Provide vision and accountability for volunteerism efforts for the company in partnership with Pluralsight One
- Use your expertise to provide consultation and recommendations on communications of different scale - with our business, customers, and communities
- Content creation - documenting and storytelling our D&B work through educational materials, blog posts, enablement material, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to amplify and/or bring important initiatives to life (IE. cultural moments, philanthropic efforts, employer brand, talent acquisition efforts, strategic events)
Experience You'll Have
- Ideally 3-5 years previous experience working in or involved with diversity & inclusion efforts, consulting, management, leadership development or human resources
- Exhibited passion and dedication to diversity and inclusion
- Relevant professional and/or lived experience relating to DEI and underrepresented communities
- Past involvement and leadership roles with ERGs, volunteers and/or organizational culture initiatives
- Shown effectiveness in project and program management
- Participating in the creation of large, company-wide initiatives or programs
- Has built large processes that impact cross-functional partners
- Skilled at working as part of a cross-functional team within a matrixed organization with the ability to proactively deliver without supervision
- Able to establish relationships with people of all backgrounds, levels, and beliefs
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a constantly evolving business landscape; willingness to shift between high-level critical thinking, and stepping in and helping to drive implementation
Ideally, you have
- Worked on Diversity & Inclusion in a fast-growing tech company
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.