Sr. Director, Product Management - TA Products at Capital One (Dallas, TX)
Sr. Director, Product Management - TA Products
We are pursuing a bold HR Product & Technology agenda, with our Talent Acquisition experience and organization at its forefront. We are seeking a top notch Product leader to create and deliver a world-class experience for our candidates and associates. We are looking for a seasoned HR Product leader to power amazing associates experiences for our candidates, recruiters, and associates through technology. If you want an opportunity to create the strategy to transform how we find, select, and hire our associates, this job is for you!
In this role, you'll be expected to demonstrate proficiency in five key areas:
- Human Centered
- Immerse yourself in knowing your internal and/or external customer(s) by employing empathy research and design thinking to define broad-scale solutions that provide breakthrough leverage
- Model adaptability by encouraging continuous evolution to product strategy in light of industry trends, emerging solutions, new insights, and changing customer and business needs
- Business Focused
- Learn the financial drivers, externalities, and points of leverage within your domain to identify new products or product enhancements that drive sustainable value
- Promote a culture anchored in data used to instrument products, validate outcomes, drive insights, and manage the business both tactically and strategically
- Technology Driven
- Foster a strong agile discipline that inspires teams to continuously improve delivery evidenced through key agility metrics
- Partner with Technology leaders to influence end-state architecture and drive secure, resilient, performant and scalable technology solutions that solve material customer and business problems
- Govern the responsible and efficient application of technology resources by assessing opportunities for reusing existing solutions, clearly defining minimum viable products, and always building with extensibility in mind
- Integrated Problem Solving
- Develop and champion a bold vision that drives meaningful outcomes by embracing the art of the possible
- Build frameworks for complex decision making that enable effective debate and accelerate getting to the right answer
- Transformational Leadership
- Establish a long-term product portfolio strategy informed by customer and business needs, and partner with leaders and stakeholders to regularly drive alignment, secure resources, and overcome impediments
- Attract, grow, empower, and inspire top product talent as they develop and deliver on their local product strategy in an iterative, outcome-focused, and well-managed way
What you will do:
- Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of product professionals, made up of four product teams with over 10 product managers focused on developing and enhancing our Talent Acquisition Experience
- In this highly visible and impactful role, you will lead product teams focused on:
- Improving all aspects of our tech platform for knowing potential candidates in market, leveraging data+AI to help our recruiters make the right outreach at the right time for the right role (i.e. Eightfold)
- The architecture and implementation of our screening tools, including next generation online assessments, adapting for an expanding world of complex problems to solve, such as chat bots, and expanding into additional markets
- Our Interview Feedback Capture platform - streamlining our interview process to ensure a seamless candidate workflow and an exceptional hiring manager experience that leads to great hiring decisions (i.e. Canvas)
- Our core platform that manages our applicant tracking and additional human capital workflows, focused on ensuring we can quickly move candidates from apply to hire (i.e. Workday)
- Additional potential future-state products, services, and tools focused on leading talent solutions across our 50,000+ associate population to ensure we get the best talent in the marketplace and hire and retain them in the best possible ways
- Translate experience strategies into products that delight our hiring managers and clients and deliver business value
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders & tech partners in support of HR business goals
- Find efficiencies and enablement in products used by over 800 talent acquisition professionals, 10,000 internal associates, and more than 160,000 candidates per year
What we are looking for:
- Define the vision, strategy, and technical product roadmap for that align with business goals and customer needs.
- Collaborate with technology, data, recruiting, and business teams to set their priorities and roadmaps.
- Manage a team of product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of products and services.
- Contribute to our broader HR product vision, direction, organization and roadmap
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record successfully creating and managing scaled enterprise products, platforms and services.
- Experience navigating large organizations, developing collaborative relationships and influencing across various partner groups.
- Technical fluency in areas including intelligent automation, APIs, and general software design & development
- Exceptional leadership skills and testing team building, management, and people development experience.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment and managing change.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 8 years of experience in digital product management
- 10+ years of managing complex, technology-heavy products, platforms, or services
- 8+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver user experiences or core product platforms
- 8+ years of experience in Agile product management
- 2+ years of experience building internal-facing products
- 8+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- Talent Acquisition and Human Resource Product experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).