Sourcing Specialist at OLIVER Agency (Portland, OR)
OLIVER is hiring a Talent Sourcer to join our fast-growing Talent Team!
As a Talent Sourcer, you will work closely with the Talent team to source talent for full-time permanent and temp to permanent roles in the creative industry. This position will work with recruiting/hiring managers to fully understand their needs and generate candidate leads utilizing passive resources and effectively screening candidates. This position will also possess a flexible work arrangement with the ability to work remotely. You will assist the team on a diverse range of roles that includes copywriters, digital designers, art directors, creative project managers, UI designers, account managers, and social media/community managers.
We are looking for someone resourceful with a network of creative talent to join the team.What you will be doing:
- Work your networks to find and screen the best creative talent for open roles across North America
- Complete initial screening of candidates to ensure skills and culture fit with the teams and company
- Create relationships with on-site teams to assess talent fit and culture
- Contribute to an excellent candidate experience
- Proactively research, source, screen and maintain a talented and diverse pipeline for open and upcoming roles across all areas of business
- Coordinate next stage interviews with the Talent team
- Network with industry contacts via events, meet-ups, trade groups, social media, and employee referrals
- Be an active member of intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters
- Minimum 2 years of sourcing experience in an advertising/creative/staffing agency setting
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and cross functional relationships
- Experience attracting top candidates
- Relationship focused and passionate about the candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of organization
- Ability to manage multiple sourcing requests at one time
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Communicative and responsive with ability to follow up and follow through
- Creative with an enthusiastic and confident demeanor
- Prior experience using Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Proficient in multiple search approaches (LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, job boards, social media groups)
- Knowledge of the creative agency landscape
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing [email protected]