Sourcer at Cross River (Remote)
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Sourcer to join our growing talent acquisition team. This role would focus on identifying and engaging with top talent to help build up our candidate pipelines across a variety of roles. This person would partner closely with our hiring managers and recruiters to identify the key skills and experience needed for each role, and then connect with the respective talent networks to engage diverse candidates. We are seeking someone with very strong organization skills and an interest in developing creative sourcing strategies and recruiting techniques. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Partner with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to develop customized sourcing strategies based on the skills/experience needed for each role
- Develop pipelines of talent and maintain ongoing relationships with passive candidates for future opportunities
- Provide guidance to hiring managers and recruiters on current trends in the market
- Utilize a variety of tools/systems to find and engage diverse top talent. We currently use Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and various other job boards and resources
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes on how we engage with and attract top talent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ of experience working as a sourcer or recruiter within a high-growth technology organization
- Experience sourcing passive candidates using a variety of tools/systems/resources
- Experience identifying innovative/creative ways of sourcing talent for hard-to-fill roles
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, job boards, and/or other recruiting tools/systems/resources. Experience with Greenhouse ATS a big plus
- A passion for providing a first-class experience for all candidates, and being a trusted partner for them throughout the interview process
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and keeping up to date with emerging TA trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.