Services Executive - Employee Experience (EX) at Qualtrics (Dallas, TX)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
As a Services Executive, you will combine your business acumen and services delivery experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Services Executives engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible, and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value is a must.The Expectation for Success
The Services Executive is responsible for the pre-sales management of Qualtrics Services sales within designated strategic accounts, in coordination with the sales teams and partners. You will play a meaningful role in connecting the services and sales organizations; ensuring that we are differentiating Qualtrics services approach while ensuring our customers are set up to be successful and meet business objectives.
Successful candidates will be passionate about working as part of an account team supporting sales cycles; engaging with customers to develop deployment strategies and plans that meet their requirements; and handling detailed and sophisticated information to prepare estimates, proposals, and contractsA Day in the Life
- Present Qualtrics (and QPN) Services overview and conduct services discovery sessions.
- Build and validate Professional Services Proposals and high-level Project Plans.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Ecosystem Service Partners; help them with high-level plans for successful projects and grow their business.
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Qualtrics Services
- Lead, negotiate, and close Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and other contractual documentation
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organization through comprehensive briefings and handover
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage, and upgrade requirements
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.