Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with a dedicated and hard-working Talent Acquisition team focused on recruiting professionals while providing a best-in-class experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. You will own the entire recruiting life-cycle process for your searches and will serve as a consultative partner to hiring managers on all recruiting activities. You will help evaluate candidates for alignment with our company’s core values and mission.
What you'll work on:
- You know how to recruit top technical talent in multiple markets because you have the pattern recognition, experiences and rolodex to do so.
- Learn then take on the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation.
- Deliver a world-class hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to build an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Work on highly complex visa and immgration matters and become extremely well versed with Greenhouse.
- Work with our Legal and Finance teams as it relates to NDA’s, FP&A, hiring employees in new countries and jurisdictions, etc.
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that support Circle’s long-term growth and success, such as university recruitment and internship programs.
- Partner across the Talent team to own the entire employee lifecycle experience, i.e. it is just not about recruiting talent.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle
- 5+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated success as an in-house recruiter managing the entire recruiting life-cycle process required (everything from developing a job description with a Hiring Manager to extending and negotiating offers to finalists).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience with a strong desire to learn many new things, amazing work ethic and alignment to our Mission and Values.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and develop partnerships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Experience navigating negotiations involving competitive offers and equity.
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company, and the candidates that we provide a best-in-class experience.
- Passion for designing and implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful Talent Acquisition strategies and programs.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to persuade, motivate, and inspire.
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, Gem, and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote