Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we created the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies such as Wayfair, American Express, and Indeed expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, human-centric, and committed team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Talent team
Our Talent team is deeply committed to Karat’s mission of making interviewing fair, predictable, and enjoyable from the inside out. What we do in our day-to-day role can directly impact our product, clients, and candidates around the world due to our insights and experiences in the talent realm.What you will do
As a Senior Technical Sourcer at Karat, you will use tools and data to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of qualified, diverse pool of candidates across all technical functions. In addition to developing positive partnerships with Recruiters and hiring teams, you will work with the Talent team to help further define our own outstanding recruiting processes, with the goal of breaking down barriers for our candidates and unlocking opportunities.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Own top-of-funnel technical recruiting for core positions within Karat’s Analytics, Data, Design, Engineering, Product, Security, Technology, and unique Technical Content teams.
- Partner with Technical Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build sourcing strategies that diversify Karat's talent pipeline.
- Find and engage passive candidates in a variety of creative ways (e.g. general Boolean, LinkedIn, online events, etc.), amplifying Karat's brand and purpose.
- Strategize and implement a wide variety of ways to build talent pipelines (e.g. tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns, etc.).
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities.
- Mentor and train the broader Talent team on best practices and current trends in sourcing.
- Actively participate in Talent-wide recruiting projects, such as: crafting and implementing trainings, employer brand work, metrics, and more.
- Maintain high-quality data and reporting that further drives improvements that impact the top-of-funnel.
- 6+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer with an in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- Hands-on experience building and implementing scalable technical sourcing programs and processes with measurable results
- Experience screening and interviewing candidates preferred
- History developing diversity talent strategies and engaging with passive job seekers
- Knowledge of Greenhouse CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Gem desired
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]