Finding the right people to represent our mission to save lives and prevent loss is at the heart of our company and its success. AlertMedia is seeking a Sr. Technical Sourcer to support sourcing across all areas of the business while implementing strong Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) strategies. As a Sr. Technical Sourcer, you will help us find top talent while creating a positive candidate experience, representing the AlertMedia brand and making sure that AlertMedia’s belief in a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce for all is at the forefront.
Who you are:
You love supporting an engaged, collaborative recruitment team and sharing tips and tricks to find specific, diverse candidates. You apply boolean expertise to uncover niche, top talent in a highly competitive market and are regularly researching and recommending tools and events that could be leveraged to connect with potential team members. You are passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) will utilize your prior experience in SaaS tech companies to not only find technical talent, but to find top talent for all AlertMedia teams.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Build, lead and maintain best sourcing practices that will attract a diverse, broad and wide candidate pool to share with the broader talent team and hiring managers
- Maintain a database of prospective candidates across all areas of the business
- Enable hiring managers and the talent team to be involved, committed and accountable to ensuring a fair and equitable recruiting experience for all
- Provide DEI metric updates to the DEI and marketing team; identify and communicate risks and adjustments to DEI sourcing program and initiatives
- Partner with recruiters, employee resource groups (ERGs), and hiring managers to determine optimal sourcing and engagement strategies
- Help create and execute a strategy to attract, engage, develop, and retain a diverse workforce while advancing an inclusive culture
- Provide regular updates on the status of our D&I goals and metrics and maintain diversity statistics on company careers page
- 3+ Years experience sourcing within a SaaS organization, with deep expertise in technical roles as well as other areas of the business
- 1+ years leading DEI sourcing initiatives with ability to speak to how success has been measured in the past and how you have partnered with DEI teams on these efforts
- Extensive boolean expertise with the ability to share this knowledge and coach the broader recruiting team on best practices
- Proactive research and recommendation of tools, events and other unique ways for the hiring team to connect with prospective hires
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to drive positive outcomes and offer creative solutions
- Ability to think beyond today’s challenges, anticipates future potential obstacles and addresses issues proactively
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple initiatives at the same time with an approachable and flexible attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail with strength in time management
- Personally invested and passionate about DEI work
- Experience partnering closely with HR, diversity and inclusion, leadership, and/or company-wide initiatives
- Experience working closely with HBCU, HSI, Tribal Colleges, or similar minority focused organizations
- Experience with an ATS and other recruiting related tools/platforms such as Greenhouse, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
- Solid consensus building skills in writing, speaking and presenting information
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.