Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an outstanding Senior Tech Sourcer to uncover and attract talented individuals for our Product and Engineering teams. We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
You will create, steer, and evolve a passive talent strategy to ensure we identify, develop relationships with, and hire the best talent in the market. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email, and Sourcers are the arbitrators of a "candidate-first" philosophy. You'll play a crucial role in building teams by finding, evaluating, and creatively engaging candidates.
What You’ll Do
- Be a sourcing partner and advisor to our Recruiters and business leaders, with a strong understanding of the talent landscape.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and over time, develop new strategies and give feedback on what is and what's not working.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Think outside the box and come up with new sourcing channels and strategies to increase qualified top of funnel pipeline for your teams.
- Partner with the business and broader team on talent attraction initiatives to drive demand generation.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience (software engineering and product preferred) with a penchant for impact, ownership, and ambiguity.
- Has worked for a high-growth tech company, in a metrics driven role.
- With experience in sourcing for high priority, complex roles.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and tactical empathy.
- Ability to partner and communicate creatively to approach and solve challenges with clear and concise solutions.
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and tools to identify, court, and land passive talent.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].