As an early Technical Recruiting team member you will have a large impact on the growth of Airbytes’ engineering organization. In this role you will work closely with our Recruiting Lead & Founders. You will manage a full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process. #LI-Remote
- Work with hiring managers to meet their hiring objectives
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Articulate and execute on the sourcing strategy
- Create a diverse candidate pool from a variety of talent pools including passive and active candidates
- Project manage the hiring process
- Execute on the hiring process from sourcing to closing candidates, including managing job postings and the hiring workflow in our ATS (lever) while effectively communicating with internal stakeholders and with candidates until the positions are filled.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in managing the entire lifecycle of sourcing and recruiting (for multiple roles), with a strong track record of delivering results
- 3+ years experience sourcing and recruiting specialized professionals in the tech industry, e.g., Software Engineering, ML/Data Science/AI, Product Management.
- Strong command of candidate sourcing using LinkedIn and other creative resources. Ability to generate leads and referrals from your efforts, conversations, and creative skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of managing a successful pipeline using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Eagerness to expand your skills and reinvent the traditional recruiting pipeline.
- You share our values.
- Fully remote flexible work environment - we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We look at your output and we trust you; it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy- we need you at your best at all times. Our expected minimum time off lets you schedule your work around your life.
- Co-working space - most of our team enjoyed the WFH life but if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we will cover the full monthly cost.
- Parental leave (for both parents) - so you have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule introduced by your new bundle of joy.
- Travel With Purpose - we are a fully distributed, 100% remote-friendly team, however, we recognize the value of in-person time. We will pay for round-trip flights, hotel, transportation, and food on weekdays for you to visit our headquarters in San Francisco, or other members of your team around the world.
- Open book policy - we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
- Continuous learning/training policy - we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Competitive benefits package for US-based employees, including:
-Blue Shield or Kaiser Medical Insurance
-Dental & Vision Insurance
-Life and AD&D Insurance
-Long-term Disability Insurance to offer extra peace of mind, especially while we find ourselves in a global pandemic
-Healthcare insurance for those whose countries do not provide it for free.
-Mental Health Support for all team members provided via Spill.
-401k for US-based employees.
-Sponsored visas for employees in need of them.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.