Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
What You’ll Do
As a Sr Technical Recruiter at Sittercity, you’ll report to our Chief People Officer. This will be a highly impactful role responsible for partnering with hiring teams to understand staffing needs and work collaboratively on recruiting strategies. The ideal candidate for this role has a consultative approach with exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills, and the ability to drive results in our rapidly scaling company. If you’re passionate about developing recruiting strategies that connect meaningfully to our growing business needs, then this is the right role for you.
- Partner closely with the business to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and the brightest talent
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, assessments, to offer negotiation and closing
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates across technology, product, marketing, and customer success functions
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Strengthen and evolve Sittercity’s diverse employment brand and ensure it’s reflected in our hiring practices and social media platforms
- Develop & measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement including sourcing and recruiting strategies and partner with peers in the execution of these strategies
- Drive inclusive process improvement/enhancements at every stage of the process, with a passion for delivering amazing candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Sittercity’s business objectives.
- Mentor and coach junior recruiting team members
- Collaborate and contribute to broader team projects
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions within technology companies with an emphasis on engineering, product, and marketing roles
- Previous experience in startup, tech or retail company, preferably during a period of change and ambitious growth
- Demonstrated success sourcing and closing top talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry
- Experience driving diversity recruiting strategies, and leading recruiting processes that are inclusive and provide candidates a sense of belonging
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Jazz HR
- Must be a great networker and have a track record organizing and attending meetups, conferences, and events as a way to attract candidates
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed while needing minimal supervision
- Organized, able to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. Due to COVID-19, this will start as a remote role with the potential to eventually rejoin our team in our Chicago office. Our office provides a bright and energized space for collaboration as well as many quiet areas for concentration. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.