FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
FLYR is looking for a passionate crew member to make our technical recruiting process the best it can be. You will manage the recruiting efforts and work closely with hiring managers to define and execute on scheduling, coordinating, and event recruiting for FLYR. This is a great opportunity for an experienced lead full-cycle technical recruiter to lead and define the recruiting process at a high-flying startup.
What will your destination look like?
- Work closely with technical hiring leads across engineering and business to recruit the best talent
- Full-cycle recruiting - from sourcing to closing
- Employ multiple sourcing strategies to pinpoint and attract the best talent
- Schedule and manage onsite interviews and technical challenges
- Engage and collaborate with hiring managers to coach interviewers, construct interview panels, and provide clear communication on the pipeline and progress
What can you bring on this trip?
- You’ve done this before and will happily do it again. At least 5+ years of experience recruiting both passive and active talent/candidates for technology companies both locally and nationwide
- Positive attitude and energy to relay the opportunity to candidates
- In-house experience preferred
- Prior use of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent closing and negotiation skills
- Focus on candidate management and providing a white glove experience to all candidates
- Strong passion for technology and for engaging with technical candidates
Compensation and Benefits
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays
- Must be able to come into office (Santa Monica, CA)
Candidate Selection Process
- Initial Screen - Active candidate profiles are screened against the criteria listed above
- Introductory Call - A hiring manager at FLYR will reach out for an initial conversation with candidates.
- Skills Challenge - A technical challenge where you get show off your skills!
- Onsite/Virtual Onsite - A series of meetings with the hiring team to finalize our evaluation of candidates, assessing leadership, project management, and technical skills.
Founder Alex Mans has built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Krakow, and Amsterdam.
In September 2021, FLYR closed a $150M Series C funding round led by leading investment firms WestCap and Silverlake. This funding fuels FLYR’s ambitions and ensures our ability to continue to scale and invest in delivering best-in-class solutions for the transportation industry.
FLYR has drawn seasoned talent from PROS, Amadeus, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, General Electric, and Southwest Airlines to key product and operational roles. While serving the needs of airlines is FLYR’s primary focus, it is extending its technology across other travel and transportation industries through various strategic partnerships across rental cars, events, cargo, rail, and more
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.