Senior Technical Recruiter at Kevel (Remote)
Kevel is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who is passionate about building amazing teams!
Kevel is a cloud-based service for building custom, ad serving solutions quickly and easily. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter with 5+ years experience to join our growing HR team!
As our first dedicated in-house recruiting resource, you will be responsible for owning the full recruitment life cycle for positions throughout all departments and levels of the company. You will be experienced in delivering an exceptional candidate experience and driving the continued growth of our Kevel team!
Location: US - 100% remote. This position is fully remote. Applicants can be located anywhere within the US but must be eligible to work within the United States.
What you’ll accomplish:
- You’ll own the full recruitment process start to finish for your assigned positions.
- You will source, recruit, interview and assess candidates for positions across our engineering, product, sales, marketing, customer success and operations teams.
- You’ll build strong relationships with hiring managers across all departments, and facilitate an exceptional recruitment experience that supports their goals.
- You will provide an exceptional candidate experience from 1st contact to close, regardless of whether or not the candidate is placed in the position.
- You will be able to think critically and strategically and be able to execute a variety of recruiting strategies to ensure we attract the highest caliber of candidates.
- You will contribute to our overall talent acquisition strategy to ensure we build a strong employer brand.
- You will support our HR team in other HR initiatives as assigned.
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years of corporate or agency recruiting experience. Ideally for highly technical, skill and industry specific positions.
- Experienced in owning the full recruitment life cycle - from requirements gathering, recruiting, scheduling, negotiating and closing.
- Experienced in managing both inbound applications and executing effective outbound recruitment strategies.
- Experienced in supporting remote teams and recruiting in fully remote environments.
- Experience working directly with Hiring Manager’s to support their hiring goals and initiatives.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems - ideally Greenhouse.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail - excellent organizational skills.
- Experience recruiting in both US and UK (or other global) markets is a plus.
- Experience recruiting technical roles within the adtech industry is a plus.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.