GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The GoodRx Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Technical Sourcer to help us find top technical talent to achieve our mission of accessible and affordable healthcare for all. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record of successfully building and maintaining candidate pipelines, has a data-driven approach, builds trust with key stakeholders, and is a humble collaborator with leaders and peers. This candidate also thrives in a fast-paced environment, is willing to roll up their sleeves, and is fiercely passionate about our mission.
- Responsible for building and driving sourcing strategy across engineering
- Focus on sourcing for Software Engineers, Data Scientists/Engineers, and other technical roles
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, social media, and employee referrals
- Strong understanding of sourcing techniques, boolean strings and other sourcing methods
- Ability to recommend and execute ideas, strategies, and initiatives across the recruiting team and various organizations
- Conduct prescreening interviews with technical candidates to access skillset
- Assist with key recruiting initiatives from diversity and inclusion, employee branding and other programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key metrics to be able to measure and scale
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience of full-lifecycle recruitment
- Solid understanding of how to recruit multiple disparate positions simultaneously
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to work independently as all as interact and communicate with all organizational levels
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.