From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter undaunted by the challenge and ready to have fun! Join a team of focused, team-oriented recruiters as we aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, a champion of Fivetran values! - to our hiring teams.
This role will support our engineering, product management, analytics, and customer support departments, as well as help with various recruiting initiatives. This is a full-time position and will be based in our office in Oakland, CA.As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring teams; you probably see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s success
- Provide a seamless recruiting process for both candidates and hiring managers
- Own the entire lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, sourcing and closing candidates
- Partner with HRBPs, Finance, Talent Programs, Compensation and I&D to ensure a holistic and inclusive approach to recruiting
- Provide mentorship or indirect leadership on various recruiting best practices
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep our ATS (Greenhouse) organized, ensure interviews are documented, and scorecards submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talents strategies to build diverse pools of candidates
- Technical recruiting experience for junior to senior-level engineering and product roles. Experience in analytics, support engineering, and other types of technical roles is highly preferred.
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn even losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.