(Senior) Technical Recruiter at Tempus
About our team:
At Tempus, our People Operations Team is an autonomous and cross functional group that collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifies hiring needs. Our team ensures that the company attracts and retains top talent by sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates to fit the needs of the organization. We assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, and aptitude and take care of the candidate experience from reachout to onboarding. We are the point of contact for internal people-related needs and enjoy having the opportunity to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why were looking for you:
- You've got experience hiring technology and/or data science professionals
- You run a full desk and enjoy autonomy
- You've worked in fast-paced environments and are comfortable in a startup culture
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with team members of varying skill sets and from different fields.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and implement targeted sourcing plans by setting strategy, managing process, planning appropriate resources, managing timelines, and executing against deliverables
- Develop a strategy for candidate pipeline development and sourcing by utilizing all available tools, including enhancing our current career website, social media, job boards, recruiting tools, and agencies
- Support the recruitment process through screening and assessing candidates for background and skills
- Consult with hiring managers on innovative sourcing practices and effective talent planning decisions serving as their sourcing subject matter expert
- Consult and partner with business leaders on proactive sourcing strategies to support workforce planning for critical roles
- Assist with other duties as assigned related to talent acquisition
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience
- Strong track record of sourcing and recruiting in the Healthcare/ Life Sciences market preferred
- Proven experience sourcing technical and Data Science talent
- Proven experience using sourcing tools and systems including ATSs (Greenhouse Preferred), social media recruitment tools, and job databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: friendly, tactful, good negotiator, ability to influence others
- Proven analytical skills and ability to work with tools, metrics, data, and trends to drive performance and provide insights for senior leadership
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-BL1