At the heart of all great companies is great people. We’re looking for a scrappy, innovative Senior Technical Recruiter to ensure every candidate, from executive to intern, has a world-class candidate experience. We are seeking a cleared talent sleuth who can find the unfindable, who is tenacious, process-oriented, and driven to succeed where others may surrender to a challenge.
This role is based out of Indianapolis, IN and will work alongside our amazing Talent Acquisition and People & Culture teams, and in partnership with our operations and growth teams.
MetroStar is a digital solutions and services company that uses technology to serve public sector missions. Those missions include tools to help refugees start a new life, access to resources that help farmers feed America, and modernizing how data serves our armed forces at home and abroad. All these solutions and services are powered by our amazing people.
MetroStar’s inclusive community and unique culture have garnered us numerous awards from Inc Magazine, Washington Post, Computerworld, and Goodseeker. Learn more about our award-winning culture directly from our employees by visiting our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/metrostarsystems
You're a great fit if you...
- thrive in a collaborative environment - you appreciate that tough problems are conquered by many people with a variety of perspectives
- recognize and embrace the philosophy that no matter how much you know about recruiting, there’s always a new strategy, technology, or customer space to learn
- are not limited by what you did before to be successful - you are always looking to a new methodology, process, and tools, but can back it with data to influence the business
- have a bachelor's degree
You'll love our position if you have... (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience with some experience of high-level clearance recruiting (i.e., TS/SCI+Poly)
- Demonstrable experience recruiting highly technical candidates (i.e., software engineers and developers, network engineers, DevSecOps engineers, cloud architects, technical program managers)
- Social media savvy and know how to source, engage, and inspire candidates
- An understanding of OFCCP and how to navigate compliance while staying scrappy
- A deep network and love going to and hosting events to continue building that network
During a day in the life as our Senior Technical Recruiter, you will…
- Support a variety of high-profile, mission-critical programs by bringing together world-class talent
- Collaborate with senior leadership and operators to build and design strategies to win in forecasted markets
- Source full life cycle cleared recruiting responsibilities (need identification, sourcing key positions, screening, interviewing, negotiating, extending offers and completing hand-off for on-boarding)
At MetroStar, our Talent Acquisition team isn’t an administrative function. We are strategic partners actively contributing to shaping the future of our company. You’ll join an amazing, highly collaborative team who wants to win but also knows what everyone’s latest binge watch is. You’ll also receive these benefits and perks among others:
- comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- ample paid time off
- annual learning stipend
- commission-based compensation on top of your base salary
- parental leave
Don’t meet every single Must Have? Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply. We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have.
The Admin Stuff: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.