Senior Technical Recruiter at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our small recruiting team and help us scale our R&D team and build a high rev'ing recruiting function. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business to develop and execute sourcing, interviewing, closing and hiring strategies. You will maintain high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects, and also help build the foundation of the recruiting or sourcing functions.
As the ideal candidate has built teams from scratch previously and has years of experience sourcing and closing technical talent at all levels. You are process-driven, detail-oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us grow TripActions. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with agility and a positive attitude. You are happy to help out with recruiting related initiatives and projects. You are committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways to improve the recruitment process for the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring panel. You enjoy sourcing and love the thrill of finding strong passive talent.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates.
- Work closely with interview teams to create and exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment predominantly focusing on software engineering talent.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proficiency of Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is ideal
- Experience with GEM is ideal
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel