Senior Technical Recruiter at Pantheon Platform (Remote)
Senior Technical Recruiter
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you’re responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You will identify, develop, and execute effective recruitment and sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. You’ll guide the candidate journey to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent. Our ideal candidate is smart, resourceful, service-minded, has a strong presence and has helped companies scale while always striving to improve the recruiting process.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Act as a strategic thought partner with leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, recruiting metrics, and strategies to improve the efficiency of the funnel.
- Deliver innovative solutions that redefine the way we recruit for talent.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert that business leaders seek out for advice and support.
- Build and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve our recruiting processes and strategies
- Drive the recruitment process by acting as a consultant to coach and guide managers throughout the process. This includes creating interview guides, feedback forms, owning interview planning and debrief sessions and coaching interview teams on behavior-based interviewing techniques.
- Manage open job requisitions, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments utilizing data. Will also communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends to team members and business leaders
- Work with the Talent Team on a variety of projects that support our strategic team goals
- Balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution
- Gather data and communicate insights to help educate leaders on the talent marketplace and to influence diversity
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience with a focus on building high functioning teams within technology based companies
- Experience recruiting for technical roles with a focus on software development engineers, product managers, and BI / Data Science
- Ability to navigate the needs of the company, managers, employees, and candidates.
- Expertise in balancing being hands-on when needed while also being able to help define and upgrade standards, processes, systems, and training (including developing new recruiting programs)
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys getting stuff done with minimal support and direction
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec/BOD).
- Comfortable identifying, engaging, and closing passive senior candidates
- Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
Bonus Points For:
- Excitement/skill in some aspect of company growth beyond just recruiting the right talent
- Passion for employment brand building and leveraging social platforms for candidate engagement
- An appreciation of metrics and how to leverage programmatic and behavioral changes to drive even better hiring results
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t[email protected]. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.