Senior Technical Recruiter - Product at Cisco Meraki (Remote)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works!
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Partner to join our technical recruiting team in the US. As an experienced talent advisor, you will craft the hiring strategy behind attracting, assessing and hiring top experienced technical talent for our growing Product Management team.
This role is for someone who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You can effectively partner with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, craft strategic interview processes and find/close high quality technical talent with little direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas and drive towards building diverse and passionate teams. This opportunity can be remote but the teams you will be supporting are largely based in San Francisco.
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across all levels within Product Management
- Partner with our hiring managers to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities
- Build recruiting practices from scratch including structuring roles with hiring manager and team, serve as an advisor in crafting the assessment processes, and leverage market data and expertise when overseeing new recruitment process
- Full life cycle of recruiting efforts for experienced hires. This includes posting positions, screening, setting interview strategies, interviewing, scheduling, preparing offer letters, managing immigration processing, and initiating relocation.
- Track all recruiting activity using Meraki’s ATS holding an eye for data driven recruiting practices
- Evaluate recruitment and operations effectiveness by routinely meeting with supported teams and establishing/maintaining metrics and reporting tools. Use data to drive decisions and frequently report recruiting success and improvement opportunities to management
- Serve as a knowledgeable ambassador of the company, building and maintaining a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years focusing on technical roles in house (PM recruiting a plus)
- Ability to grow and manage a high quality pipeline of candidates as well as coach and mentor others to be able to do the same
- Experience building recruiting processes from scratch using industry best practices for technical roles in particular
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; ability to interact with all team members and candidates with professionalism and tact; articulates ideas clearly and succinctly and deploys influence when necessary
- Strong prioritization and organization skills, with an appreciation for process and compliance
- Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, recruiting platforms/tools and applicant tracking systems (LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse and Gem experience a plus)
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.