Senior Technical Recruiter, Pet Health at Chewy (Minneapolis, MN)
Are you ready for a change? Ready to work for an amazing company where we put our Customer and their furry family members first? Chewy is looking for a Senior Recruiter to support our IT Pet Health team.
The Sr. Recruiter will partner with key stakeholders to source and identify top Software Engineers (Java) for our rapidly growing e-commerce business. But wait, there’s more! Sourcing will be the primary and key element of this role however; you will have opportunities to work on impactful Talent Acquisition related projects.
The right recruiter will need to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for owning stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring and lead adoption of best practices. Chewy offers an incredible product offering surrounded by exceptional employees and you'll be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Own a direct relationship with the business.
- Drive the work for a portion, or all the org for those VPs (helping set priorities; driving recruiting strategy; streamlining process, etc.)
- Understand sourcing strategies and data to utilize when presenting progress reporting and trends.
- Help align priorities with other recruiters.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs to identify the right talent. Build robust pipelines with viable candidates that lead to a high conversion rate.
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to ensure goals are met.
- Track individual goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
The basic qualifications of what you'll need:
- Minimum 7+ years of proven recruiting experience (sourcing) of Software Engineers in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting and other sourcing platforms like LinkedIn and Hiretual.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]