Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
We are looking for a full-time Senior Technical Recruiter to source, manage, and hire a talented and diverse pipeline of candidates. You will be responsible for partnering with Engineering leaders to attract the best talent to bring a joyful experience to our users. You will be working with our Infrastructure Team, which is responsible for making our infrastructure, architecture, and tooling more reliable to increase the efficiency of the engineering org as a whole.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and hire top product and design talent ranging from individual contributors to directors
- Work closely with the sourcing team to maintain a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your network, job boards, and internal referrals
- Help to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Drive the offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Collaborate with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leverage data, your experience, and industry trends to create and execute creative closing strategies
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting for Engineering roles
- Experience in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Be a patient, communicative and collaborative team player that is detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
Bonus points if
- You have experience with Lever
- You have a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $128,000 - $211,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question-based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description