Atlassian has an opportunity for a full-time Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today. We're continuing to grow at record speed and are searching for an awesome technical recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You'll be supporting our Core Engineering teams and developing deep internal partnerships, while providing an excellent candidate experience.
Do you enjoy getting creative to find awesome talent? Do you love guiding folks through a legendary hiring experience? We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on the craft of Recruitment. This opportunity is great for you if you live and breathe innovation, and use experience to produce results.
Our Core Engineering recruiters partner very closely with our sourcing team to to drive candidate pipeline, nurture authentic relationships with candidates, and guide strong hiring manager partnerships. This opportunity is ideal for you if you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment and enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
More about you:
- You've been partnering with technical teams for 4+ years, and have ideally worked in both agency and in-house environments
- You have solid experience across the end-to-end Recruitment cycle, from sourcing through offer stages
- A background in the software industry and a strong understanding of the competitive landscape today for software recruiting
- You bring innovative sourcing methodologies and experience with non-traditional channels to find new candidates, you have a focus on DEI initiatives and building balanced teams
- You have a consultative approach with hiring manager communities, with an appetite for influencing win/win outcomes through data, market insights, and creative ideas
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and are comfortable navigating ambiguity
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
More about our team:
We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas, so we can hire smarter, solve recruitment hindrances, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
Join us! We can't wait to meet you.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .