Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you keen to help shape the future of the Atlassian employee experience? Are you passionate about helping build and run leadership development programs that help Atlassian scale? Are you an experienced program specialist that gets into the details and can showcase a strong record of helping execute multiple high impact projects at one time? If yes, we’d love to speak with you about an exciting opportunity to join the Atlassian Talent Team!
We are seeking a creative, outcome oriented senior talent specialist to help translate customer insights into impactful People Programs as our company continues to grow.
In this role, you will:
- Partner across the talent team, the people team and beyond to design, deliver, and measure a portfolio of programs and experiences that prepare our leadership pipeline and build stronger leaders.
- Provide thought leadership on impactful, best-in-class methods to develop executives and emerging leaders
- Partner with our HR Business Partner community and external partners to deliver global and impactful development programs for our leaders
- Develop program & resource plans, and balance project schedules - plus track and maintain program deliverables, timelines, resources, budget, etc., using project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Google and Trello.
- Lead communication with program team members and partners on progress, dependencies, and risks.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of programs and drive continuous improvement of our leadership portfolio
- Keep current on new learning approaches, technologies and tools through research and networking to ensure our solutions are forward thinking, innovative and effective
This is a high-energy role with a lot of interaction. To keep pace with Atlassian's lightning-speed, you'll need the following:
- At least 5-7 years of Talent Development or Leadership Development, plus experience being a trusted advisor to the business to accelerate leadership and organizational effectiveness
- Strong adult learning expertise with solid experience creating innovative development experiences, coaching and facilitating highly engaging and experiential learning
- Passion for leadership development and working knowledge of organizational development, leadership development, adult learning theory, and instructional design
- Ability to drive large-scale program work with autonomy
- Successful track record in helping build, implement, and sustain key talent initiatives
- Flexibility and organizational skills, with a history of delivering results in a changing and highly ambiguous work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use data & analytics to tell a story
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: Making Atlassian the ultimate team. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people. You'll sit on the Talent team, where we design processes, programs and tools that help Atlassians get, know, grow, flow and engage awesome talent. You'll work directly with HR Business Partners, our Centers of Excellence, the People Leadership Team, and cross-functional Atlassian teams.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.