Senior Talent Researcher at Credit Karma
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma's growth continues to accelerate and we are building a new Talent Laboratory and hiring for Talent Researchers! As a Talent Researcher, you will report to our Manager, Talent Acquisition and help create a team to identify, attract, engage, and hire qualified candidates for opportunities across Credit Karma. You will work with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Leaders to create sourcing strategies that effectively build pipelines in technology, engineering, and nontechnical teams. You will use market and competitive intelligence to build campaigns for passive candidate strategies and improve our CRM to maintain the relationship you build. As a Talent Researcher, be creative and experiment in our Lab.
What you'll do:
- Create research and engagement strategies to build talent pipelines by using sourcing tools, referrals from internal networks, online sourcing, external partnerships, and events
- Provide metrics on pipeline activity and sourcing campaigns to share with recruiters and hiring managers
- Conduct initial interviews with prospective candidates while providing excellent experience from the first interaction
- Be a partner around developing talent market intelligence data and outreach projects. Contextualize and translate data to provide talent insights
- Participate in intake meetings to understand role and candidate attributes to talent map and influence your engagement plan
- Be an expert in the research process, showing knowledge of research sources, industries and markets, organizational structures and companies
- Understand Credit Karma's inclusive environment and commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to add into sourcing strategies
- Experiment to determine opportunities to improve the candidate experience, efficiency of tools, and related areas
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience managing multiple strategic searches and talent mapping projects through talent data, market research, and market trends
- Experience creating reports and analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure project impact
- Proficiency with Recruiting Systems and tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, deep web search, and ATS (Greenhouse)
- Passionate and focused on diversity hiring with a strong point of view around engagement and nurture strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)