Senior Talent Advisor (Remote) at Labcorp
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Job Description
Labcorp is seeking a Talent Advisor/ Recruiter to join its Talent Acquisition team! As an integral member of the HR team, the Recruiter acts as the trusted advisor to the client groups they support to source and identify top talent, and to guide managers through hiring processes and decisions. The Recruiter will own specified strategies, programs, processes and policies and will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure alignment with the company goals, strategy, mission and vision.
This position will be responsible for filling a variety of laboratory, technical, and support positions focused across multiple states. This will require some strategic sourcing techniques to continuously attract top talent to the organization. Please note: this is a 100% remote position. Candidate can be located anywhere in the US.
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for a variety of positions Source, screen, interview and assess a diverse pool of candidates for a core position
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruiting needs and recommend, develop and implement innovative and cost effective staffing strategies and tactics
- Source talent utilizing a variety of methods including, passive sourcing, employee referrals, and progressive on-line sourcing tools including niche job boards
- Consult with managers on the selection and offer process Serve as a talent advisor on best practices in recruiting to client groups.
- Continually research and evaluate the external marketplace to maintain an ongoing awareness of competitive practices, and leverage best practice methods and process improvements
- Participate in recruitment planning discussions with business leaders and HR Business Partners
- Research, coordinate and participate in various recruitment strategies such as career fairs, college and university recruitment programs, professional conferences and diversity organizations to educate the public about job opportunities as well as attract talent
- Maintain and promote affirmative action plans for designated business
Experience & Education:
- Bachelors' degree in human resources, business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience; High volume recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience using creative sourcing techniques, with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier talent
- Proven ability to deliver against the following metrics: time-to-fill, retention, number of positions filled, and diversity of candidate slates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Thorough understanding of employment law and legal compliance issues related to the interview and selection process
- Relevant Recruiter certifications preferred (AIRS Professional Recruiter, LinkedIn Certified Recruiter)
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
More Information on Labcorp
Labcorp operates in the Biotech industry. The company is located in Burlington, NC. Labcorp was founded in 1978. It has 19796 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 87 open jobs at Labcorp, click here.
Read Full Job Description