Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at LiveRamp (Remote)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As LiveRamp continues to pioneer and expand in its mission of connecting the world's data safely and effectively, we need a talented Expert Talent Acquisition Partner to own full-cycle recruiting from the first touch all the way to the offer. You’ll seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. You’ll act as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers. You will deliver a positive and empowering candidate experience, and collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process. Furthermore, you’ll help the team meet our OKRs: lower time-to-fill, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, and add to Best Places to Work List to name a few.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage and evaluate top technical talent.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Act as an advocate for both hiring managers and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Embrace, Execute and Evolve LiveRamp Values in your work.
- Proactively seek to improve processes.
Your team will:
You’ll be joining a highly skilled, collaborative Talent Acquisition team focused on driving results while providing the best possible experience for our candidates and partners. We are all A-players looking for someone to help us continue our successes as our company continues to scale. Our team recruits for all Engineering/Non-Engineering roles in the organization.
- 5+ years of Software Development and/or Engineering full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong sourcing acumen and methodology, know how to leverage multiple platforms/events/resources/boards to attract top tier talent.
- Successful track record and high level of expertise recruiting top Engineering talent.
- You take initiative and build productive partnerships.
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move quickly.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You always answer emails and calls within 24 hours.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies.
- Willing to travel bi-annually to our San Francisco headquarters.
- Experience working with a rapidly scaling SaaS company and/product.
- Established skilled candidate network in San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Boston, Philadelphia and/or Little Rock.
- Experience working with Greenhouse, HireVue, Workday and/or G-Suite.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.