Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Remote) at Contrast Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Contrast Security named to Inc.'s “Best Workplaces of 2020”
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
About The Position
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Contrast Security, you will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting operating as a steward of the candidate experience and be a part of evolving an employer brand that will enable Contrast to fuel our People Engine with exceptional talent that thrive in an inclusive high-growth organization. In this collaborative, fast-paced, high-impact senior role working within the DevSecOps/AppSec space, you will partner closely with business leaders and colleagues to facilitate the internal recruiting process, drive overall efficiencies, impact inclusive hiring practice, and elevate the overall candidate experience and employee culture internally and externally.
This position is US-based but can work remotely from any US time zone. There will be occasional travel required to our offices once reopened including off-site events.
- Learn and understand Contrast’s Business, competitive landscape, and cultural DNA to better attract, hire and retain top talent
- Collaborate with hiring managers to manage current open positions
- Responsible for job listing promotion and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message
- Drive and manage a consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of quality candidates, including passive talent, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources, including social media, web sourcing, targeted searches and referrals
- Align with hiring managers to screen resumes and identify best-fit candidates
- Identify and structure the right interview team for each position
- Be the primary contact with prospective candidates through the hiring process, conduct interviews by telephone and via Zoom, recommend and schedule candidates, and share the Contrast Story and Employee Value Proposition
- Provide clear and discerning interview feedback as needed, and drive interviewers to complete feedback in the Company’s ATS
- Work with hiring managers to assign interview projects for candidates as needed
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues
- Maintain detailed reports that provide the status of open positions and recruitment funnel efforts
- Incorporate company culture and D,E&I initiatives into the recruitment process
- Partner closely with the People Team to analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs, identify and implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 7+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience for a wide range of positions across multiple verticals in a fast-paced environment with a strong preference for SaaS
- Deep knowledge of full-lifecycle recruiting
- Knowledgeable about all things talent, from current trends through technologies, with an understanding of how talent drives business
- Excellent hands-on skills with LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases with data analytical experience to derive insights from recruiting data
- Metric results-driven with an ability to understand organizational relationships and structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to discuss detailed technical or sensitive information
- Knowledgeable about all things talent, from current trends through technologies, with an understanding of how talent drives business (Whether it’s podcasts or LinkedIn articles, etc., you are constantly learning and growing knowing that change is constant)
- Ability to serve as a steward of Contrast Security by establishing and maintaining a collaborative, caring, and high-performance culture committed to diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A proven track record of achieving goals in a metrics-based environment
- Technical recruiting experience both in house and with some agency roots
- SaaS recruiting experience required preferably within a Startup
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the mission, vision and values of Contrast Security
What Will Make You Stand Out
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
* We could support remote work in most states except Colorado.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
More Information on Contrast Security
Contrast Security operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Los Altos, CA and Baltimore, MD. Contrast Security was founded in 2014. It has 345 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 38 open jobs at Contrast Security, click here.
Read Full Job Description