We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to work with our tech teams in our corporate office in San Francisco! This is a full-time position on our People Experience (what we call HR) team, working remotely with occasional work in our downtown office.
Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.” Each month, millions of customers use our web and native apps (powered by our custom e-commerce backend) to help make better decisions about the products they use.
About our Tech Product Engineering Team:
We work in full-stack Agile product teams to cultivate autonomy, collaboration, and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack that includes Python, Django, PostGres, Vue, Redis, Kubernetes, AWS, Swift, Kotlin, Java, while also using new technologies as needed. Our CI CD pipelines make sure we get to production several times a day. We want to understand the impact of our work. Our strong unit test suites (well...only medium-strong on the front-end) and end-to-end Selenium and Cypress tests let us refactor and release with certainty. We operate with shared trust and enjoy being 'in this together to meet the challenges of a scaling business.
YOUR ROLE & IMPACT:
- The Sr. Tech Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and nurturing tech talent in a full life cycle recruiting process, partnering with our Tech leadership teams. You will be the point contact for all tech recruiting and an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team. Responsibilities include:
- Execute sourcing and selection process for exempt positions at a variety of levels (new career to senior-level) for Grove’s corporate team based in San Francisco as well as teams based in North Carolina
- Ensure a welcoming and high touch candidate experience with timely communication, preparing candidates for interviews, and following up with outcomes
- Partner with hiring managers to execute recruiting that aligns with the business need
- Screen and interview candidates to qualify skill set and level of interest
- Gather and review interview feedback from hiring teams on candidate interviews
- Develop and implement diverse sourcing strategies, including referral generation, position postings, direct sourcing, media sources, and networking
- Source and nurture a network of contacts to build a pipeline for current and future opportunities
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- At least 5 years of deep sourcing using a variety of channels and attentive candidate management for tech talent including those with experience in full-stack, web technology with e-commerce of shopping domain expertise
- Experience communicating recruiting best practices with IT managers in an Agile or Scrum environment
- A positive service delivery attitude as a company ambassador and talent champion
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong customer management skills with the ability to build trust with candidates and hiring managers
- Approachable with outstanding communication skills
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and hiring trends, job market employment trends, and creative approaches to recruitment
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Core Benefits: Stock options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax and Roth 401k options, Short term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employer contribution toward Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Perks: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Perkspot discount platform, Quarterly peer recognition awards, Class Pass discount, Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- Work/Life: WFH stipend + internet reimbursement, Flexible Paid Time Off, 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave + discounts on fertility services
ABOUT GROVE COLLABORATIVE:
Launched in 2016 as a Certified B Corp, Grove Collaborative creates innovative natural products and offers a curated selection of healthy home essentials like cleaning supplies and personal care products. With a flexible, monthly delivery model and a personal Grove Guide assigned to each customer, Grove’s platform makes it easy for people to switch to healthier, more sustainable routines. Every item Grove offers, both from their flagship Grove Collaborative brand and from exceptional third party brands, has been thoroughly vetted against strict standards for sustainability, efficacy and supply chain practices. On a mission to move Beyond Plastic, Grove is the first and only plastic neutral retailer in the world and is committed to becoming 100% plastic-free by 2025. For more information, please visit www.grove.co/plastic.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description