Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Operations at Motional
The Talent Acquisition team at Motional is leading the charge as Motional continues to scale year over year. We are a strong team of TA practitioners and due to continued growth, we need to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor recruiter well versed in hardware and robotics. The primary functions of this role will be to source, screen, present, and manage talent across our Operations Organization. You will help guide and lead some of our most brilliant Engineers through the recruiting and hiring process.
While autonomous vehicles have been around for years, Motional is finally bringing this technology to market at scale. With over 100,000 public autonomous rides, and partnerships with major ride hailing players, a role at Motional offers the chance to drive the next revolution.
You you'll be doing:
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment life cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Lead key hardware stakeholder updates, interview kickoff and feedback meetings on active searches.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting Talent for our Commercial Operations and Operational Engineering Org. Coach leaders to continuously improve their talent assessments and help them become brand ambassadors through the search process
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process; including job postings, writing descriptions, recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires to create a best-in-class candidate experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics.
- Conducting phone, on-site and virtual interviews.
- Document candidate screens, adapt to processes in place at Motional while also making recommendations for improvements
- Manage our RPO
- Build accurate Data Reporting to executive teem
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of progressive corporate and / or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive and active candidate generation in a highly competitive market.
- Proven experience collaborating and influencing leadership, ideally in a high volume hiring
- Knowledge around recruiting tools to source passive talent.
- Experience with Greenhouse and scorecard development highly preferred
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Should be well versed in using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+)
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. We’re behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, it’s imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motional’s success. That’s why we’ve established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.