Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Executive Recruiting at Intuit Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC)
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Executive Search team! As an Executive Recruiter, you will report to our Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and help define our in-house Executive Recruiting team. You will be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring the next generation of our senior leaders. In this role you will focus on hiring leaders globally across all business functions and organizations at Credit Karma. You possess in-depth industry experience in building and managing multiple leadership searches for both tech and non-tech roles, and a passion for providing a high level of service to C-suite leaders while creatively recruiting. This role can be based in our Oakland or Charlotte offices.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit for leadership positions (Senior Director +) across the organization, partnering with the most senior C-suite executives at Credit Karma
- Establish long term relationships with external senior candidates that have the potential and interest in working with Credit Karma in the future
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, striving to provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Drive thought leadership around Executive Recruiting best practices including candidate bio presentation and building pipelines to serve both short-term and long-term Executive Recruiting needs
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Continuously strive to improve our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing in a fast-paced, hyper growth company
- 3+ years of relevant Executive Search work experience with an analytical focus, including daily exposure to senior executives in a corporate, management consulting or executive search environment
- Highly refined presence, intellectual curiosity, analytical critical thinking and excellent advisory skills
- High level of business acumen for recruiting and networking for leadership roles
- You value transparency and communication in team and candidate interactions
- Experience supporting Executives and C-suite in a recruiting environment
- You enjoy collaborating and building productive partnerships with various internal teams to ensure team success and wins
- Most importantly, you want to be the recruiter that every candidate will remember for years to come
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)