Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be critical in driving the recruiting process, including sourcing, vetting, interviewing and closing top Data Engineering talent with a huge focus on culture while providing an amazing candidate experience. The right person for this role will be able to not only recruit and close top talent, but have the ability to help build and strengthen our recruiting process and tactics, D&I initiatives and overall Talent strategy.
- You’ll manage our full-cycle recruiting strategy including sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and closing candidates across a wide range of technical roles within our Data Engineering Team. These positions include Senior Data Engineers, Senior Data Scientists & Senior Machine Learning Engineers
- You’ll build trusted relationships with our leaders to create a strong hiring partnership through great communication, coaching and guidance
- Use available reporting and dashboards to make data driven decisions
- Execute new recruiting strategies to attract a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Provide a best-in-class candidate experience through timely feedback and communication, an organized interview process and a high level of integrity
- Continuously push to raise the bar of talent within the Data Engineering team by focusing on making the right hires
- 5+ years of experience in house technical recruiting experience talent at a fast paced company
- A proven track record of building strong rapport with both candidates and stakeholders, and ability to help influence intelligent hiring decisions
- You are a self-starter mentality with a strong work ethic needing minimal guidance to get the job done, while knowing when to ask for help
- Prior experience recruiter individuals within the Data Engineering space
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (We use Greenhouse), GSuite and Slack
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events and weekly lunch expense policy (Up to $20 weekly)
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for Reify employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.