Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Scorpion
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:43 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
About the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager role:
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team! This position will join our People Operations department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting for our SaaS sales, sr. management, and leadership roles. This is an individual contributor role.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be proactively sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future sales requisitions and other hiring needs.
- Recruit with a focus on sales openings but remain flexible to other business needs (operations, marketing, and technical roles).
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by the department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- 7+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Zip Recruiter).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences and levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Accurately summarize and document information.
- Proactive self-starter with focus and commitment towards getting the job done.
- Reliable, consistent, hard-working, and trustworthy.
Read Full Job Description