Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Visa
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide critical recruiting support to the Latin America & Caribbean Talent Acquisition function by managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders. Talent Acquisition Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that all activities related to the recruitment process are progressing effectively and efficiently at all times, and updating key stakeholders as appropriate. Main responsibilities include:
- Partner with the recruiter, hiring manager, interviewers and candidate on setting up interviews
- Coordinate availability, including room, video, phone and MS Teams details
- Reschedule interviews, as needed
- Prioritize incoming interview schedule requests against current workload
- Ensure prompt and professional communication with all stakeholders throughout the process.
- Facilitate the T&E request and reimbursement process for candidate interviews
- Be a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the entire recruitment process
- Welcome and escort candidates for onsite interviews, when applicable
- Manage ad-hoc issues such as scheduling conflicts, delays and interviewer no shows
- Attend and participate in the intake and debrief calls, when applicable
Ensure Data Integrity and Process Stewardship
- Ensure compliance with all established processes and procedures
- Assist with formatting and maintaining job descriptions, ensuring compliance
- Update and maintain weekly talent acquisition data and reporting
- Partner with broader TA team on other initiatives and projects
• Minimum of 6 months of related work experience or a Bachelor's degree
• Spanish language proficiency
• At least 2 years of work experience in a customer support, coordination or related type of position
• Experience within Human Resources and/or Recruiting preferred, or a demonstrated career interest in these areas
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once, strong attention to detail is a must
• Ability to identify solutions independently and make sound business decisions
• Ability to work successfully and professionally with all levels of employees and management
• Proven effective communication and organizational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with ability to learn new technology tools
• Experience working with SmartRecruiters or any other Applicant Tracking Systems
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.