Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, Tech at Homebase (Houston, TX)
We're currently hiring in all Homebase hubs: Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, Austin, TX Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Toronto, CA
Homebase is seeking a driven and results-oriented Technical TA Advisor to own the end-to-end recruitment process and talent acquisition strategy for our engineering business. The ideal candidate considers the people that make up an organization to be its greatest asset. As a TA team member at Homebase, you will play an instrumental role in helping us even more rapidly scale our team over the next 12-24 months and beyond. Your work will enable us to sustainably grow Homebase by implementing recruiting strategies to identify, assess and attract qualified talent for our engineering function.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers and senior leadership to manage our rapidly growing hiring needs. You will maintain a robust and diverse talent pipeline for current and future requisitions. As the first point of contact with a candidate, you’ll act as a brand ambassador and get top-tier talent excited about the opportunity to join our team and do amazing work with us. This is a great opportunity to fill a critical role that will impact our success and have the chance to assist in building a world-class talent function.
- Achieve hiring plan for assigned requisitions against goals and timelines defined in our headcount plan (focus on SW Engineering)
- Partner closely with hiring managers and senior leadership, acting as a true talent advisor and recruiting SME providing full-cycle TA services to include workforce planning, employer branding, sourcing/pipelining, selling Homebase value proposition, candidate assessment, selection, and offer management and negotiation
- Share market information and educate managers on current recruitment obstacles/conditions, be innovative and strategic in driving solutions
- Innovate Homebase’s talent sourcing and engagement strategies, platforms, and channels
- Assist in building Homebase's world-class talent acquisition function through the following (not an exhaustive list): process optimization and improvement, employer branding and talent attraction strategy development and execution, building a holistic DEI&B strategy, candidate and hiring manager experience improvement and designing and facilitating training content for hiring managers and TA Team
- Track and examine metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- 5+ years of full-cycle professional recruiting experience in fast-paced, corporate environments
- Proven track record recruiting for technical positions to include SW Engineers, Data Scientists, QA, and other similar roles
- Ability to build and maintain trusting and consultative relationships with internal stakeholders throughout the recruiting process
- Proficiency in selling/pitching the company’s value proposition to candidates from initial contact through onboarding
- Managing the entire recruiting process from the lens of diversity and inclusion (sourcing, attraction, assessment, and selection)
- Advanced proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter and other talent sourcing platforms (Job boards, HireEZ, other AI platforms)
- Successful track record utilizing social media channels for talent attraction purposes
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Greenhouse preferred
- Demonstrated track record of direct candidate sourcing, running social media and digital talent-focused campaigns, and networking online and in-person (meetups, job fairs, conferences, diversity events, etc.)
- Top-notch organizational skills and a demonstrated agility, effectiveness, and comfort with prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Established network of Engineers in our office and hub locations
- DE&I recruiting training and/or certifications
- Gets shit done - Moves quickly and with urgency to deliver results. Strong bias to action.
- Strong work ethic - Willing to work hard and put in the time to accomplish outsized goals.
- Learning mindset - Proactive in personal development. Highly curious and driven to learn.
- Sets a high bar - Expects personal and team performances to be world-class.
- Humble - Delivers exceptional results without an ego. Shares credit broadly.
- Team Player - Collaborative. Motivates and creates positive environments for colleagues and teams.
What We Can Offer You
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote work with hybrid option in multiple locations
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Annual Holidays and Accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.