(Senior) Staffing Specialist at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
Who You Are:
- LOVE people!
- LOVE data, too!
- Are comfortable pushing to get clarity on requirements and are exhilarated by “staffing tetris” i.e. solving the everyday puzzle of aligning team members with project opportunities.
- Are 80% problem-solver, 20% magician (in that you pull rabbits out of hats), and 10% chameleon (in that you can tailor your message for your audience).
- Understand the impact that staffing projections have on forecasting and decision-making.
- Like the detail work but are able to balance it with the ability to think strategically about the larger picture. In other words, you like the trees AND the forest!
- Employ an "ownership" mentality and take pride in your personal brand.
- Care deeply about making an impact and evolving the central staffing function.
- Embody the phrase “cool as a cucumber.” Oh, and you’re a great listener, too!
- That said, you bring a sense of urgency to time-sensitive situations.
- Are an influencer. You inspire people. The only thing better than your ideas is your ability to get them across.
- Are supremely diplomatic. You build and foster relationships like nobody’s business across the whole organization.
- Are a wrangler. Getting to the right staffing decision often entails connecting with lots of people and getting them to converge on an answer. You have a magic lasso and are able to corral people to make decisions.
- Leave it all on the field. Every. Single. Day.
- Work with Rightpoint and Genpact Client Management Teams to understand staffing needs for their accounts, including client related processes and dependencies.
- Act as a liaison between Client Management, Central Staffing, and Recruiting to ensure clarity of requirements and organizational alignment.
- Partner with Client Finance team to ensure alignment on target margins for contract or full-time hires
- Provide regular status updates and reporting to Client Management Team (and Geo Leads if applicable) on the candidate pipeline and staffing status.
- Engage External Staffing Firms and/or RPO to quickly identify viable candidates that meet our Client’s Requirements.
- Partner with Central Recruiting team to drive strategy to pipeline for key roles that have been identified as likely future requirements for clients.
- Create and drive process and workflow to best organize our efforts to support key clients inflow of current and future talent needs.
- Continuously define and refine internal processes to ensure repeatability across projects and accounts, especially as new situations or scenarios are encountered.
- Uphold our staffing process and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Partner with staffing and recruiting to support the subcontractor process in administrative & onboarding tasks.
- Keep up-to-date with upcoming client sales pipeline and pending opportunity wins, to manage upcoming demand.
What We’d Love to See
- Always up for a challenge and excited to navigate them with a positive attitude
- Past experience in Resource Management or relatable field (ie. Recruiting or Operations)
- Experience in a consulting or staffing firm/agency environment is a plus
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to changing demand, detail oriented and a strong work ethic.
- Team player
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.