Senior Search Consultant at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition (TA) and Business leaders to assess, plan, execute and hire for niche job openings
- Become an expert within your designated function(s) on top talent, market insights, employer marketing and recruitment strategies
- Develop a tailored sourcing plan for each critical function, with emphasis on building diverse slates
- Source passive candidates using CRM, online databases, referrals, cold calling, trade groups, conferences, and any other necessary channel
- Build an active network of top talent that is ready, vetted and interested in potential roles within your designated function(s)
- Monitor goals and timeline of active searches (quality, diversity, time to fill, etc.) and proactively resolve any issue
- Facilitate consensus building and sound decision-making among hiring leaders and interviewers
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with hiring leaders, candidates, Business HR, and TA partners
- Ensure CRM database is updated and fully utilized in an accurate and timely manner
- Uphold strict confidentiality relating to Paylocity, its hiring leaders, recruitment activities and prospective candidates
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of recruitment experience, primarily managing complex niche searches
- Proven track record of owning candidate process for research, sourcing, presentation, interview and offer
- Experience working in search environment experience is must
- Sourcing certifications preferred
- Deep experience interacting with, presenting to and being consultative to senior corporate leaders
- Superior customer service skills to build trust and maintain candidate as well as client relationships
- Creativity and problem-solving skills (thinking outside the box)
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $76,000 - $105,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined?here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via?www.paylocity.com/careers.