Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a highly motivated Total Rewards professional to join the Talent Rewards and Analytics team. This team is customer-focused, agile, and data-driven. You will use data in every decision you make to help ensure Circle’s pay practices are market-leading while being fairly and consistently applied to all employees. You will play a key role in Rewards at Circle including but not limited to supporting all aspects of compensation for the Revenue, Marketing, and Legal teams.
What you'll work on:
- Supporting all aspects of compensation (base, bonus, commissions, and equity), for the Revenue, Marketing, and Legal teams. Creating and maintaining, alongside the Talent Business Partner, career paths for these departments.
- Partnering with Talent Business Partners and Talent Acquisition teams to support rapid hiring needs, including budgeting new roles and assisting with offer determinations.
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly commission payments for accuracy, in conjunction with the Revenue Operations and Payroll teams.
- Assisting with the annual and on-going compensation review process by obtaining and preparing data for analysis.
- Owning data integrity for compensation data within Talent systems.
- Owning other Talent Rewards and Analytics projects as needed, for example compensation education and communication, survey submissions, and competitive research.
- Being a resource for the Talent team on all aspects of total rewards.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of experience with compensation administration.
- Experience with sales commission plans, preferably in financial services and/or technology sales.
- Strong proficiency with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Index Match, Pivot Tables, If Statements, Visualizations).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance career.
- Can do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred but not required.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote