Senior Recruiter at DAT (Greater Denver Area)
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 44 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 227 million freight posts in 2021, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is headquartered in Denver, CO. We have a second campus in the Portland, OR area, where we got our start four decades ago, and we have additional offices in Springfield, MO and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team.
This position will reside in our Denver office, with a requirement to be in the office 2-3 days per week.
This recruiter will be the 10th member of our overall talent team at DAT, but will be our only Denver-based team member, and will be in Denver specifically to help build out that region. The other members of the talent team work in Beaverton, OR or remotely.
- You are a very experienced recruiter - either in-house or on the agency side (and just ready to go in-house).
- You are cross-functional, and can recruit for all non-executive roles, regardless of the department or of the seniority of the position.
- You know how to run an organized recruiting desk, and you see all of the moving parts - the process, the candidate sales piece, the hiring manager relationship management, the need for detail and accuracy, etc.
- You have real and reliable experience using an applicant tracking system of some sort.
What You’ll Do
- Own our Denver recruiting effort.
- Source, recruit, and hire professionals across a wide range of roles.
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Build solid relationships with hiring managers and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partner with all departments.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 7+ years full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing, and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors.
- Experience recruiting for a technology company.
- Customer-first mindset: highly responsive to candidates and hiring managers, alike.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
For Colorado-based candidates, in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $100,000 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. DAT considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate's work experience, past training, core skills, internal compensation equity, and market and business elements when making a job offer.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)