In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom 's North America Talent Acquisition team is just like any other group of superheroes. We put our costumes on both legs at a time, and always have the best hair (at least when we want to have hair). During Zoom 's superhuman expansion, the TA organization has had to grow and scale in order to be ahead of the diabolical plans of the rest of the talent world.
This is where you come in (we know you have powers, you can drop the act!). This role will leverage your off-this-world abilities to better the lives of the citizens of the Customer Success organization along with potentially others (could be Sales Operations or Global Support) all while saving kittens, puppies, bunnies, and the rest of the cute little fuzzies. In human terms -
- Manage and drive a full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for our GTM team
- Build pipeline for future requisitions whilst considering diversity and the importance of balanced candidate slates.
- Partner with hiring managers and PX Operations to build hiring strategies
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision making.
- Provide exceptional candidate experiences. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Accurately track candidate data and use systems correctly to be able to report to the business.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Zoom using new and trusted sourcing strategies
- Negotiate and/or support hiring managers in developing new hire compensation packages/offers.
- Analyze industry, product and geographical trends in talent.
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience.
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional talent.
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to thrive in and manage a rapidly changing environment.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- A sense of humor.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .