Senior Recruiter UK Remote at GoDaddy
Location: United Kingdom - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
We're looking for a dynamic Senior Talent Acquisition professional, with a real passion for recruitment. Experienced in developing processes and people.
Here at GoDaddy our EMEA TA team has high ambitions in 2022; collaborating with our fantastic Hiring Managers; owning and driving the recruiting process end to end and sourcing top talent for our exciting opportunities across EMEA’s technical and corporate functions.
GoDaddy is a people first business and our TA team are proud ambassadors of this; we truly care about our candidates, ensuring they experience the best recruitment process. We are champions of customer service excellence internally and externally.
If you excel at recruiting, have amazing skills in direct sourcing and can manage senior stakeholders; combined with a sound knowledge of TA processes we would love to hear from you.
- Own and drive all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and stakeholders ensuring clear reporting and communication
- Manage requisitions and candidates from initial Recruiter Screen to hire
- Point of contract for all aspects of recruiting processes, owning reporting on internal recruitment trackers and systems
- Report and share market knowledge across talent communities
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, coaching and developing others
- Provide hiring managers with appropriate information pre and post interview
- Work in partnership with the team of Recruiters and Recruiting Co-ordinators
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects
Your experience should include...
- 5 + years in a Talent Acquisition team working in a large/matrix global organisation
- Track record of recruiting across technical and corporate functions, able to adapt and upskill at pace
- Experienced in hiring across EMEA and additionally Singapore and India
- Track record in managing 15/20+ requisitions at any one time
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer negotiation and hire,
- Confident in managing stakeholders across geographies, reactive to change and able work to a resolve quickly and efficiently
- Track record of recruiting using applicant tracking systems (ideally Greenhouse and Workday) with a high level of data integrity, skilled in using excel and a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in talent/candidate attraction; sourcing, networking, and identifying pipeline candidates and building talent pools
- Confident in hiring contingent workers, fixed term and FTE employees and familiar with sponsorship processes
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agents