The Recruiting team at Smart Asset is a small but mighty team of Recruiters and Sourcers that work together in an agile and fast paced startup environment. We use data and scale to make our decisions on best practices and processes. On this team you will have the opportunity to be a true talent advisor vs. an order taker. You will also have the opportunity to shape how Technical Recruiting at SmartAsset will evolve as the company grows.About the role
- Partner closely with our hiring managers to understand the specific needs to own the full life cycle recruitment efforts for our core Engineering team.
- Interview and evaluate a candidate's skills, experience, and alignment with our core values.
- Build and create a balanced, representative talent pipeline using innovative sourcing methods and tools such as LinkedIn, Boolean, personal network, blogs, forums, etc.
- Provide and work closely with leadership to build and scale the technical recruiting best practices at SmartAsset.
- Understand and keep up with the competitive talent landscape and capture insightful recruiting data to drive improvements to your pipeline.
- Own your data -- ensure a high level of data integrity and track your pipeline activity to share with internal partners.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and career development to team members
- 3- 5 years of technical sourcing and/or technical recruiting experience within a fast-paced organization
- Experience in creating and iterating on scaleable hiring practices and processes, specifically as it relates to engineering talent.
- Experience building and maintaining strong collaborative partnerships with cross-functional partners including client groups, Compensation, HR, and Operations.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean searching, experience with a wide array of niche sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary sourcing methodologies.
- Experience building and developing diverse pipelines of qualified talent.
- Track record of strong time management skills, preferably in a remote environment, with minimal supervision
- Experienced in building and executing scalable hiring models for Software Engineering at all levels
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.About SmartAsset
SmartAsset is a financial technology company with the simple mission of helping people make better financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million per month. Our business model is to help the in-market consumers on our platform find the right Financial Advisor or the right Financial Product. SmartAsset has been featured in hundreds of publications, including the Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, U.S. News World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s, and many more.
Smart Asset is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.